English has spoken widely around the globe. Come what may, there are facts that we didn’t know about the English language. Have you ever wondered, what is the longest English word? Well, this got for you.
Did you know that?
- English is the official language for most 67 countries.
- There are 4,000 English new words in a month.
- The most common adjective use is “good”.
- Pronounce and spelled the same when reverse.
- Angry and hungry are the only English words ends with –gry.
- Queue is the English word pronounces the same when the last four letters are removed.
- Town is the oldest English word.
- The only English word with a trip letter is “Goddessship”.
- “I” is most used in the conversations.
- “Strengths” the longest word with only one vowel.
- “Rhythm” the longest word without the existence of the vowels.
- ‘pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis’ the longest English words that has 45 letters. ‘pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis’ – a type of lung disease caused by inhaling ash and sand dust.
For more information and inquiries: