The Genius English Proficiency Academy celebrated another moment of Canadian Day. Teacher Ray discussed about the people, culture, and different beautiful cities in Canada. He showed various lakes of the country. While explaining, he asked questions related to Canada and whoever can answer each question, he will give a golden coin.
After the discussion, teacher Ray prepared some games for all the students and teachers with his golden coin as a reward. Everyone had so much fun of each game and showed their capabilities on how to win it.
The celebration would not be completed if there is no food after all. In connection to that, all students, staff, and teachers ate the two giant pizzas which were served after the informative deliberation.
– Montreal has the highest number of restaurants per capita in Canada.
– Canada has more lakes than all other countries combined.
– Ontario has over 250,000 lakes.
– Ottawa is the capital of Canada, the second-coldest capital in the world.
– The correct number of points on the Canadian flag’s maple leaf is 11.
Thank you to all of you guys, especially to teacher Ray for the wonderful explanation and games. We hope that you learned a lot about Canada. Happy Canadian Day! 🙂
For more information and inquiries:
Russian website: www.studyenglishgenius.com/ru/
Skype ID: geniusenglishacademy