It’s Japanese day! The Genius English Proficiency Academy celebrated the Japanese Day on September 13, 2017.
As part of the event, the Japanese students presented their wonderful culture and traditions. They also discussed regarding the economy, history, inhabitants, tourist destinations, and location of their country in Asia.
They also asked questions for all to have some information regarding Japan. Each person who answered the question correctly had a reward. It was so informative and there is a lot of things you would know as you could imagine regarding their country.
The two Japanese students sang Japanese songs. They got great and lovely voices. They were also kawaii (cute).
After the discussion, they prepared some games which are popular in Japan. The games were so funny and anybody enjoyed a lot.
While the games were played, some Japanese students and staff prepared delicious Japanese food for all. After the games, they disseminated the food. It was very yummy and felt like we were in Japan as well. 🙂
– There are more pets than children in Japan.
– Japan suffers approximately 1, 500 earthquakes every year.
– In Japan, 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
– Sleeping on the job is acceptable, as it’s viewed as exhaustion from working hard in Japan.
– In Japan, there’s a building with a highway passing through it.
– Japan has the highest life expectancy in the world with 83.7 years.
Thank you to all the students from different countries for joining this precious moment. We would also like to thank all the teachers, staff, and Japanese students for their efforts to prepare and to make this event successful. To all the Japanese people out there, happy Japanese day! Yoku yatta!
For more information and inquiries:
Russian website: www.studyenglishgenius.com/ru/
Skype ID: geniusenglishacademy