The U.S.A. is known as the most powerful country in the whole world. The country is one of the most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations. There is a lot of different Nationalities visiting and studying because of its beauty and prestigious Universities.
It was full of information about the United States of America on October 23, 2019. The Genius English Proficiency Academy conducted the American day. This was the time to educate people about the U.S.A culture and some interesting facts about the country. The event was hosted by our teacher from Louisiana, U.S.A, teacher Justin.
He discussed a lot of things regarding the U.S.A such as the flag, states, populations, ethnicities, religions, sports, and a lot more.
After the presentation, teacher Justin asked some questions regarding the things he discussed and gave a little reward to who can answer. The same with the game as well which was participated by our students from different countries and teachers.
Everyone enjoyed and happy about the information they have learned about this great country.
After the game, our staff prepared some delicious American food for everyone.
– There are 13 stripes on the American National flag, representing the original thirteen colonies.
– Americans are great at sports. The U.S. has won the most Olympic Medals of all time.
– Mount Rushmore Monument in the United States shows the heads of the four former presidents of the United States (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln).
– George Washington was the first president of the United States.
– The highest mountain in the U.S.A is the Denali in Alaska. It measures about 6,190 meters.
images source: www.google.com
Thank you, students, teachers, and staff for participating in this event. See you next time!
Happy American Day!
To learn more about the English language, study with us at Genius English Proficiency Academy and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the English lesson videos.
For more information and inquiries: