What a great celebration with our Chinese students and staff on July 24, 2019. The Genius English Proficiency Academy celebrated Chinese Day.
Our Chinese students showed some videos of beautiful places, culture, tradition, and people in their majestic country. They also showed the Chinese dance and Shaolin Kung Fu. Some students and teachers were very happy when they did the Chinese calligraphy.
China has a lot of interesting things regarding its history and present situation which is very progressive nowadays. It is rich in culture, magnificent landscapes, and great talents. It has also great military power and technology.
Alternatively, after playing a game, they gave some gifts (chocolates, power banks, cellphone, etc.) for the lucky audience.
– China is commonly known as the People’s Republic of China and its official language is Mandarin.
– The capital city of China is Beijing, while Shanghai is the most populated city. Other major cities are Chongqing, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen.
– The Forbidden City, a palace complex in Beijing, contains about 9,000 rooms.
– The Great Wall of China stretches around 6,300 kilometers (3,915 miles) in length.
– The celebration of the Chinese New Year lasts 15 days.
– The art of calligraphy is between 4,000 and 5,000 years old.
– China’s land area is about 9,600,000 square kilometer and its population is around 1.404 billion.
After the presentation, they prepared some traditional Chinese food for everyone.
The audience was so happy with the information they had that night.
Thank you, Chinese people, for sharing your culture and love.
Happy Chinese Day! 🙂
For more information and inquiries:
Russian website: ru.studyenglishgenius.com
Skype ID: geniusenglishacademy