Christmas is now approaching. A lot of parties and wonderful decorations everywhere. It would be good if you will add your celebration with some things that could help you to improve your speaking and reading skills especially when you are an English learner.
In relation to that, let us try to practice this one. Take time to read and enjoy these tongue twisters which are related to the Christmas season. Read 3 times each sentence. Pronounce them correctly and have fun. 🙂
1. How many deer would a reindeer reign if a reindeer could reign deer?
2. Silly smelly sam snowman slips & slides like soap down slopes.
3. Reindeers ride round and round around a round-a-bout repeatedly ready for a reactive liftoff.
4. Frosty froze frequently, furthermore fell on frozen frost freezing his fiddly thumbs.
5. Santa’s super sleigh slips so swiftly through the snow.
6. Santa’s seven sleighs slid sideways Rudolph runs rings ’round Rover.
7. Sitting there Slightly Stuffed Santa Sleeps Silently.
8. Eleven elves licked eleven little licorice lollipops.
To learn more about the English language, study with us at Genius English Proficiency Academy and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the English lesson videos.
For more information and inquiries:
images source: www.google.com